Funded by the New York Life Foundation from 2003-2005, Revitalizing High School Libraries (RHSL) was a pilot program that allowed Public Education Network (PEN) and its member local education funds (LEFs) in Minneapolis, San Francisco and Tampa to update and refurbish library media centers in four high schools. The high schools are: Washburn High School and Roosevelt High School in Minneapolis; Robinson High School in Tampa; and Mission High School in San Francisco. In this issue of Adolescents Read!, we report what students at these schools are saying about the impact that RHSL is having on their experiences with reading and studying. We close with some online resources that students at the four high schools recommend.
- Published by
- Public Education Network (PEN)
- North America / United States (Midwestern) / Minnesota / Hennepin County / Minneapolis
- North America / United States (Southern) / Florida / Hillsborough County / Tampa
- North America / United States (Western) / California / San Francisco County / San Francisco
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License